10) Have deep talk about their legacies, the nature of celebrity, and the afterlife.
9) Look for John Lennon but only find Lemmy.
8) Catch up on TV shows, Prince likes New Girl, Bowie likes old musicals. Both love slapstick comedy.
7) Make out a little.
6) Play ping pong (Prince wins easily).
5) Plan really awesome stage-set for imaginary tour.
4) Hang out by the pool.
3) Design line of flouncy scarves.
2) Express concern over Syrian refugee crisis.
1) Begin musical collaboration only to have it quickly dissolve into squabbling over creative differences.