10) Furtive glances from side to side, often to achieve “shiftiness” quality.
9) Watching tennis / ping pong.
8) Looking at motor crashes.
7) Commanding headers (yeah right) on soccer fields.
6) Hyper-alert reffing: head on a swivel as I watch plays and keep an eye on offside situations.
5) Ogling women.
4) Moving head to music from the rare head bangin’ situation to the more Seattle-like subtle head bob.
3) Lifting my head to the skies in: a) agony b) ecstasy
2) Ancestral: holding our relatively large heads (housing our large brains) erect as we roam the Savannah alert to prey and predator.
1) Keeping my head from flopping around.